- Regular Full-Time
Do you take pride in doing excellent work? If so, Martin Management Group is looking for a Lot Attendant to join our Kia of Dayton team! If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. We provide an excellent working environment and temperature-controlled environment. Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
- Keep the New and Used Vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by management and in
accordance with facility display standards.
- Keep inventory vehicles clean as directed by management.
- Clean interior and exterior of vehicles, including the trunks and glove compartments.
- Police grounds of the dealership.
- Complete OSHA right-to-know training.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow directions
- Clear and Valid Driver's License
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1093