Lot Attendant / Porter
Do you take pride in doing excellent work? If so, Kia of Dayton is looking for a Lot Attendant/Porter to join our team! If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. We provide an excellent working environment and temperature-controlled environment. Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
To be a successful Lot Attendant/Porter you should be committed to providing excellent service to customers. You should be courteous, responsible, and detail-oriented.
- Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
- Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Assist technicians with oil and water spills and with emptying drain tubs.
- Clean vending machines, coffee counters, water fountains, customer lounge, employee break room, including all appliances in employee break room.
- Keep storage areas clean and empty trash cans.
- Responsible for inventory and efficient use of supplies.
- Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a valid state driver’s license with good driving record.
- Prior Lot Attendant/Porter experience may be preferred.
- Attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
- Ability to follow instructions
- Positive attitude
- Must have valid driver's license
- All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Reference #: 188371