Line Service Technician
Martin Management Group is currently seeking TWO Full-Time Line Service Technician for our Co-Mar Aviation location. The Line Service Technician is responsible for providing professional aircraft services to pilots while maintaining safety and quality standards. Will also serve as back-up to Customer Service Representatives when needed. They must present a positive company image.
- Marshalling, parking, fueling, towing, hangar storing and tying down of aircraft.
- Aircraft preparation including, but not limited to, interior and exterior cleaning, lavatory service, ground power service, de-icing and preheating services.
- Safely operate a forklift to load and unload freight.
- Provide courtesy and professional services (i.e. coffee and ice service, shuttle service, rental car arrangements, hotel reservations, pilot supplies/charts, catering).
- Provide excellent customer service and customer relations. Present a positive company image.
- Maintain cleanliness of facility.
- Mowing and landscaping grounds.
- Receive fuel, test and maintain quality.
- Maintenance of fuel vehicles, fuel farm and all related equipment.
- Complete training as assigned by management.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Current valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- $12.00 per hour + monthly bonus pool after 90 days
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks