Line Service Technican
Co-Mar Aviation is looking for an Aviation Line Service Technician to join our team! If you are self-motivated, customer-oriented, and willing to learn, we want to talk to you! We offer extensive line services and concierge services for corporate, military, and personal aircraft.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Customer service to pilots and passengers
- Inspection and safe operation of ramp equipment
- Baggage handling
- Cleaning and fueling aircraft
- Towing of various aircraft
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Experience with personal computer applications including word processing and spreadsheet software preferred
- Current valid driver’s license
About our Company
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!