Internet Sales Consultant
Hurricane Chevrolet is looking for an Internet Sales Consultant to join our team! Do you have experience working in a retail environment? Do you enjoy solving customer inquiries and creating relationships via phone? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience? If you answered yes to either question, apply here!
- Excellent Compensation
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Handle all incoming internet email leads and internet phone leads
- Work with internet leads accordingly to set an appointment for a proper vehicle demonstration
- Direct customers to product information resources, including those available on the internet
- Deliver inquiries/messages intended for other sales personnel and departments promptly
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior experience in retail sales or customer service preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Drive to hit sales quotas and goals
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Reference #: 226055