Harley Davidson Shop Helper
- Regular Full-Time
Martin Management Group is seeking a Service Porter to join our team at our Harley Davidson Bowling Green Location! If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. We provide an excellent working environment and temperature-controlled environment. Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
- Keep inventory motorcyles clean as directed by management.
- Clean interior and exterior of motorcycles
- Police grounds of the dealership.
- Assist technician’s with oil and water spills and with emptying drain tubs.
- Clean vending machines, coffee counters, water fountains, customer lounge, employee break room, including all appliances in employee break room.
- Keep storage areas neat and clean and empty trash cans.
- Responsible for inventory and efficient use of supplies.
- Complete OSHA right-to-know training.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in motorcycle industry
- Clean driving record (M1 endorsement required)
- Ability to follow directions
- Harley-Davidson enthusiast preferred.
- Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, handle tools and lift 50 pounds of materials.
- Be prompt and dependable.
- M endorsement is required
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1037