Harley Davidson Service Technician (BMW Certified)
Harley Davidson - Louisville is looking for a BMW Certified Technician to join our team! Do you have prior experience working with motorcycles? Have you been specialized in particular areas of repair? Are you looking to work in a clean and safe environment? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you!
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Communicate with Parts department to obtain any necessary parts
- Communicate to service manager and service advisor any updates on timeline as well as completion date
- BMW certified or/and ASE certified
- At least 1 year experience at Harley Davidson dealership
- Knowledge in all aspects of motorcycle repair
- Team player
- Good listener
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license with motorcycle endorsement
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment test to include background checks, MVR, drug screens and valid driver's license.
Job Reference #: 164556