Harley Davidson Service Support
Job LocationsUS-KY-Bowling Green
- Regular Full-Time
Martin Management Group is seeking a Service Support person to join our team at our Harley Davidson Bowling Green Location! If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. We provide an excellent working environment and temperature-controlled environment. Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Keep inventory motorcyles clean as directed by management.
- Clean interior and exterior of motorcycles
- Police grounds of the dealership.
- Assist technician’s with oil and water spills and with emptying drain tubs.
- Clean vending machines, coffee counters, water fountains, customer lounge, employee break room, including all appliances in employee break room.
- Keep storage areas neat and clean and empty trash cans.
- Responsible for inventory and efficient use of supplies.
- Complete OSHA right-to-know training.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in motorcycle industry
- Clean driving record (M endorsement required)
- Ability to follow directions
- Harley-Davidson enthusiast preferred.
- Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, handle tools and lift 50 pounds of materials.
- Be prompt and dependable.