Harley - Davidson Sales Manager
Harley-Davidson of Bowling-Green is looking for an energetic and motivated Sales Manager to join our growing sales team! You will lead a team to achieve and exceed monthly sales goals in addition to maintaining brand training to continually enhance the sales process.
- Competitive Pay Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Ensure sales department achieves targeted levels of gross and net profit.
- Ensure sales personnel are well trained, motivated and operate within process.
- Oversee & Manage Sales Floor manager and their tasks & responsibilities.
- Maintain daily sales reporting on: all product sold, gross profit, staff measurements, etc.
- Establish goals & targets daily, weekly, monthly.
- Initiate and maintain net profit objectives which eliminate the possibility of "lower than anticipated" profits.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of computer systems required for sales management.
- Establish procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork.
- Maintain showroom vehicles which draws customers and keeps motorcycles functioning as designed.
- Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process.
- Build rapport with customers to establish customer network.
- Manage the new vehicle inventory including ordering and dealer trades.
- Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing deals.
- Help manage all other aspects of the sales department.
- Desk Deals, Track Gross Logs and RDR vehicles.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Minimum of 3 years management experience - Harley-Davidson/Powersports experienced preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Understanding of inventory control
- Strong computer & phone skills (Internet, MS Outlook, CRM)
- Strong work ethic
- Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
About the Dealership
At Harley-Davidson Bowling Green, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!