Harley-Davidson Sales Manager
Harley-Davidson of Louisville is looking for a sales manager to join our growing sales department. You’ll work closely with upper management as well as the sales associate to ensure the business needs are met.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Sign on bonus based on experience
- Relocation assistance of up to $1,000
- Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
- Build rapport with customers to establish customer network
- Manage the new vehicle inventory including ordering and dealer trades
- Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing deals
- Help manage all other aspects of the sales department
- Desk Deals, Track Gross Logs and RDR vehicles
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Minimum of 3 years management experience - Harley-Davidson/Powersports experienced preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Understanding of inventory control
- Strong computer & phone skills (Internet, MS Outlook, CRM)
- Strong work ethic
- Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
About the Dealership
At Harley-Davidson Louisville, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Reference #: 159301