Martin Management Group is seeking a Groundskeeper to join our team. If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. We provide an excellent working environment. Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
- Yardwork - trimming, edging, mulch, weed control
- Change out light bulbs
- Pick-ups and drop offs as needed
- Assist department heads with needed tasks
- Help maintain facility cleanliness
- Light facility maintenance
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Current valid driver’s license.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach and handle tools. Occasionally requires the ability to lift 20 pounds of material. Occasionally works near moving mechanical parts. Is potentially exposed to aviation fuel, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in an FBO. Occasionally, exposed to aircraft exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks
Pay rate: $16-18 per hour
groundskeeper, landscaping, light maintenance