Downtown Hyundai Sales Manager ($3,000 Sign-On Bonus)
Downtown Nashville Motors is seeking a dynamic and passionate Hyundai Sales Manager with preferred experience in the automotive industry with at least three years of management experience in dealership environment. This is a superior brand with high level compensation and incentive opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity for career growth and advancement!
Martin Automotive Group was recently named as one of the "20 Best Companies to Work For in Bowling Green, KY" https://www.zippia.com/research/best-companies-in-bowling-green-ky/. Martin Automotive Group is one of the most respected automobile retail organizations in the nation and has consistently been ranked in the Automotive News Top 125 Dealership Groups! We are a world class dealer group that employs over 400 service and sales professionals. Our company thrives on the goal of professional growth through customer and employee satisfaction.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
- Ensure sales department achieves targeted levels of gross and net profit.
- Ensure sales personnel are well trained, motivated and operate within process.
- Oversee & Manage Sales Floor manager and their tasks & responsibilities.
- Maintain daily sales reporting on: all product sold, gross profit, staff measurements, etc.
- Establish goals & targets daily, weekly, monthly.
- Initiate and maintain net profit objectives which eliminate the possibility of "lower than anticipated" profits.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of computer systems required for sales management.
- Establish procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork.
- Maintain showroom vehicles which draws customers and keeps motorcycles functioning as designed.
- Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process.
- Build rapport with customers to establish customer network.
- Manage the new vehicle inventory including ordering and dealer trades.
- Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing deals.
- Help manage all other aspects of the sales department.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Minimum of 3 years sales management experience with Hyundai or Kia brand
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Understanding of inventory control
- Strong computer & phone skills (Internet, MS Outlook, CRM)
- Strong work ethic
- Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- $3,000 Sign-on Bonus
- We offer a full menu of Benefits and Incentives to our employees to including medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, 401K options and more!
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Career Development
- Performance & Recognition Rewards Programs (President's Club, 20/20 Membership Club, Bonuses & more!)
- Generous employee incentives/discounts
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment tests to include background check, MVR, drug screen and valid driver’s license.
Job Reference #: 260487