General Motorclothes Associate
Harley-Davidson Louisville is looking for a Harley-Davidson General Motorclothes Associate to join our team! Are you passionate about delivering a unique customer service experience? Are you passionate about the Harley lifestyle and brand? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you! You’ll work closely with customers as well as participate in bike events, workshops, parties, and rides.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Provide excellent customer service to all of the dealership’s customers
- Possess the ability to work with several customers at one time while maintaining individual customer satisfaction
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously
- Assist customers with their selection of merchandise and offer additional product that compliments the purchase
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service
- Assist Motorclothes Manager with attaining retail sales plans in General Merchandise.
- Assist with set-up, organization, and staging of special events
- Continuously maintain showroom product availability by stocking shelves and displays.
- Maintain update customer mailing lists
- Attend training sessions to keep current with merchandising & inventory control issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Customer service commitment
- Sales experience a plus, but not required
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Reference #: 174442