Fixed Operations Director
A growing, Midwestern Automotive Group is seeking a qualified Fixed Operations Director to oversee all Service, Parts, and Body Shop departments for its dealerships. The position will be oversee the Fixed departmental Gross Profit, Expenses, recruitment, and training for the dealerships. The Director will work closely with the General Manager and each Fixed Operations department manager to maximize efficiencies within the stores. Most importantly, this position will ensure top guest and employee satisfaction to help deliver best in class results.
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Working with KPA's to comply with all governmental regulations.
- Assist with the recruitment of all fixed employees, including technicians and managers.
- Working with department managers to maintain maximum profitability.
- Helping to centralize all warranty administration, and ensuring at least a 95% collection on claims.
- Working directly with OEMs to leverage the best relationship possible for the dealer group.
- Creating and implementing quality control processes for all departments.
- Assist with finding additional DRPs and working to increase current DRP rates.
- Assist the Service Managers in establishing individual sales goals and training curriculum tailored to each employee.
- Construct and spot check comp plans for department heads and team members.
- Quickly communicate issues with corporate.
- Implement Cycle Counts for the Parts Departments.
- Minimize Parts Aging.
- Engage all managers about the importance of Special Order Parts.
- Work with Service Advisors to increase sales opportunities.
- Accountability plan for declined service work.
- At least 5 years of previous experience as a Service Manager or Fixed Operations Manager.
- General Motors, Subaru, and Chrysler franchise experience preferred.
- Strong leadership and organization skills.
- CDK Experience.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- High school diploma and valid driver’s license.
- Must be willing to travel 25 - 40%
- Competitive Pay Plan
- 401 K
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment tests to include background check, MVR, drug screen and valid driver’s license.
Job Reference #: 171102