Martin Automotive Group is searching for a high caliber Finance Manager to join our growing sales team at our El Monte Nissan location. By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
- Evaluate the condition of demonstrators on a monthly basis.
- Ensure compliance with information security program and other laws.
- Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations which govern retail auto sales.
- Determine new and used inventory levels to be carried based in customer and market analysis.
- Develop a comprehensive menu selling process to help maximize the finance department's overall profitability and product penetration
- Track portfolio with lenders
- Review and inspect the flow of the department’s paperwork on a daily basis to ensure a timely turn around on all deals
- Demonstrate complete commitment to supporting the sales department in achieving its goals
- Be an example of professional morals, ethics, and excellent customer service
- Work closely with sales team on enforcement of proper selling methods
- Set and maintain finance department work schedule
- Complete all training as directed by management.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in the Personnel Policy Manual and other corporate policies.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Five years of automotive sales experience including finance and insurance
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Understanding of inventory control
- Strong computer & phone skills (Internet, MS Outlook, CRM)
- Dealer Track preferred, but not required
- Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks
- $100,000+ (base + commission)
Finance Manager, Finance and Insurance Manager, Finance, Finance and Insurance, Automotive Finance Manager, Dealership Finance Manager
Job Reference #: 2149801