F&I Manager (Harley-Davidson Bowling Green)
Harley-Davidson Bowling Green is looking for a talented F&I Manager to join our growing sales team!
Martin Automotive Group was recently named as one of the "20 Best Companies to Work For in Bowling Green, KY" https://www.zippia.com/research/best-companies-in-bowling-green-ky/. Martin Automotive Group is one of the most respected automobile retail organizations in the nation and has consistently been ranked in the Automotive News Top 125 Dealership Groups! We are a world class dealer group that employs over 400 service and sales professionals. Our company thrives on the goal of professional growth through customer and employee satisfaction.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a strong F&I leader that is highly motivated and has a proven track record of successful experience in dealership management. The ideal candidate will be expected to recruit, train and manage sales staff. Oversee showrooms and exceed monthly sales goals.
- Aggressive Salary Commission
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Evaluate the condition of demonstrators on a monthly basis.
- Ensure compliance with information security program and other laws.
- Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations which govern retail auto sales.
- Determine new and used inventory levels to be carried based in customer and market analysis.
- Develop a comprehensive menu selling process to help maximize the finance department's overall profitability and product penetration
- Track portfolio with lenders
- Review and inspect the flow of the department’s paperwork on a daily basis to ensure a timely turn around on all deals
- Demonstrate complete commitment to supporting the sales department in achieving its goals
- Be an example of professional morals, ethics, and excellent customer service
- Work closely with sales team on enforcement of proper selling methods
- Set and maintain finance department work schedule
- Complete all training as directed by management.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in the Personnel Policy Manual and other corporate policies.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Five years of automotive sales experience including finance and insurance. Two years in a dealership management position.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Understanding of inventory control
- Strong computer & phone skills (Internet, MS Outlook, CRM)
- Strong work ethic
- Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment tests to include background check, MVR, drug screen and valid driver’s license.