Martin Motorsports is seeking a Driver to join our team at our Harley-Davidson Louisville location. The Driver/Shop Helper is responsible for delivering and picking up vehicles and equipment for the facility and assist in overall operation of sales and service departments.
- Comply with all motor vehicle laws.
- Drive defensively.
- Deliver vehicles to customers, other facilities and vendors in a timely manner.
- Properly secure motorcycle in delivery vehicle for safe transport.
- Pick up vehicles from customers, other facilities and vendors, to be coordinated with the Service Manager or other designated employee.
- Complete a log at time of delivery and obtain recipient’s signature.
- Assist with organization and cleanliness of facility and property.
- Maintain cleanliness of delivery vehicle, recommend repairs/maintenance work to management, ensure registration and license tag are current.
- Assist with new motorcycle uncrating and set-up.
- Assist with cleaning and detailing customer and internal vehicles. See Detail Technician Job Description for additional information.
- Assist technicians or other dealership personnel when asked.
- Interact with customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's license with clean driving record with M endorsement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks
- $11.50 per hour
Driver, Motorcycle Driver, Motorcycles, Harley Davidson Driver