Digital Performance Manager
Martin Automotive Group is looking to add a Digital Performance Manager to our growing company!
- Create and organize all sales activities for the Internet Sales department.
- Oversee the logistics of setting up a successful Digital Retail Environment
- Monitoring success metrics of the Digital Retail Environment
- Enhance customer satisfaction during the entire purchase experience
- Train and educate internet sales associates to ensure individual and department sales quotas are met
- Partner with the Financial Services Department to develop and coordinate best practices for the most efficient and effective sales approach.
- Lead Generation and Management: ROI for Digital Lead Providers
- Give Feedback on Digital Marketing Campaigns and Reputation Management
- Monitoring Website Content
- See that all lead forms are responded to within 15 minutes
- Work with Dealership Management to ensure OEM compliance for all Digital Assets
- Ensuring the Internet Department is meeting daily-weekly and monthly goals and objectives.
- Monitor and measure the phone and internet traffic via CRM system
- Attend dealership meetings, product training and launches
- Meet with our online vendors and sales managers regularly to ensure that all online advertising efforts are effectively driving traffic into the dealership.
- Oversee usage of CRM & adoption by team
- Training Sales Consultants monthly that are not meeting performance goals.
- Follow up with dealerships on internal and OEM Mystery Shops
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Valid driver's license
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Strong computer and Internet skills
- 5+ Years experience in automotive internet sales management and/or training capacity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks
- $85,000 - $130,000