Digital Marketing Coordinator
Martin Management Group is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team! Are you highly organized? Do you have excellent communication skills? Do you enjoy working on promotional items? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you!
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our national dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining dealership group online presence across all mediums. Individual must develop and implement reporting, processes and graphics for online assets while working closely with corporate and dealership management.
- Maintain and develop dealership website content, reviewing daily.
- Develop dealership social media content and processes, including training dealership personnel in execution.
- Design and produce graphics as needed to support campaigns and for corporate use.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Department, ensuring current advertising is posted online.
- Coordinate with IT and dealership personnel on internet sales processes (lead management, CRM, email).
- Produce reports on website and lead performance for management.
- Work with outside venders on e-commerce products, proposals, implementation, and maintenance.
- Coordinate with management on e-commerce strategy.
- Assist with database queries and data extraction.
- Assist with co-op billing and claim submission.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising/Marketing, Business or Computer Information Systems, or Graphic Design preferred
- 1 - 2 years of related experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional appearance
- Valid driver’s license
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits Package
- Vacation Pay
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment tests to include background check, MVR, drug screen and valid driver’s license.