Detail Technician (Audi Volkswagen Clarksburg)
Audi-Volkswagen Clarksburg is hiring for a Detail Technician! We are looking for a thorough, responsible Detail Technician who will adhere to provide quality automotive cleaning services to our customers. You should possess strong customer service skills and be familiar with the tools and agents used to clean and maintain vehicles.
To be a successful Car Detailer, you should be committed to providing excellent service to customers. You should be courteous, responsible, and detail-oriented.We provide an excellent working environment and temperature-controlled shop. Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
- Wash, wax, and buff the vehicle
- Clean interior and exterior windows
- Vacuum and scrub interior of vehicle
- Clean engine and engine compartment
- Apply dressing on tires and tire wells
- Utilize special purpose cleaners to ensure lasting cleanliness of vehicles
- Operate all tools in a safe manner
- Report any safety issues immediately to management
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a valid state driver’s license with good driving record.
- Prior detailing experience may be preferred.
- Attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
- Ability to follow instructions
- Positive attitude
- Must have valid driver's license
- All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Reference #: 279353