Dealer Trade Driver
Martin Dodge Jeep Chrysler Ram is looking for an enthusiastic and professional Dealer Trade Driver to join our team! As a Driver you will transport company vehicles, documents and supplies as well as run errands as needed.
- Must be available to work flexible schedule and work an occasional weekend
- Greets customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Drives vehicles to and from dealerships as well as documents and supplies
- Uses good judgment and safe driving skills.at all times
- Keeps a timely route
- Operates radio or similar device to communicate with dealership or other vehicles to report disruption of service
- Keeps assigned vehicles neat and organized
- Fills vehicle with fuel
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner
- Uses proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products that require protection
- Understands and follows work rules and procedures
- Follows all attendance and punctuality standards with adherence to timekeeping standards including recording time of arrival, departure and all breaks.
- Follows lawful directions from supervisors
- Upholds the company's non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements
- Works evening, weekend and holiday work hours as required
- Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area in accordance with company policy
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to operate a variety of cars, trucks, and vans with the ability to drive manual and automatic transmissions
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record
- CDL license is a plus!
- Knowledge of automotive industry is preferred
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Effective communicator
- Be able to work at a moment’s notice
- Competitive Salary
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Vacation Pay
- On-going Training
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our national dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment tests to include background check, MVR, drug screen and valid driver’s license.