Martin Management Group is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Corporate Recruiter to join our HR/Recruitment team!
Martin Management Group was recently named as one of the "20 Best Companies to Work For in Bowling Green, KY" https://www.zippia.com/research/best-companies-in-bowling-green-ky/. Martin Automotive Group is one of the most respected automobile retail organizations in the nation and has consistently been ranked in the Automotive News Top 125 Dealership Groups! We are a world class dealer group that employs over 400 service and sales professionals. Our company thrives on the goal of professional growth through customer and employee satisfaction.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Corporate Recruiter at our company, you will assist with finding, sourcing, attracting and hiring talent with the goal to full-fill company's hiring needs.
- Excellent Compensation
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employee Incentives & Discounts & More!
- Develop and execute recruiting plans. Work with hiring managers on planning meetings. Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position. Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Create job descriptions.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need. Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting. Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues. Utilize the Internet for recruitment. Post positions to appropriate Internet sources. Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting. Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment. Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Locate and document where to find ideal candidates.
- Aid public relations in establishing a recognizable "employer of choice" reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- Create contacts within industry.
- Attend local professional meetings and membership development meetings.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
- Manage the use of recruiters and headhunters.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data.
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters.
- Assist in interviewing and selecting employees onsite.
- Assist in preparing and sending offer packages.
- Assist in preparing and sending new employee orientation packages.
- Create and maintain organization chart for all dealerships.
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology, etc.)
- At least 3-5 years of recruiting experience required (Staffing and Automotive strongly preferred)
- Willingness and ability to learn about position requirements
- Excellent Time/Project Management Skills
- Good understanding and experience with applicant tracking tools
- Problem Solving Skills
- Team player
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Reference #: 291099