Martin Automotive Group is searching for a Cashier to join our team at our Subaru of Ontario dealership! The Cashier is responsible for the receipt of payment from customers and employees in payment for goods or services, and accurately records the amounts received. Must present a professional, friendly image. Perform general clerical duties. Must present a professional appearance.
- Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers and record amount received
- Flag and close repair orders.
- Make change and issue receipts to customers.
- Responsible for daily cash reconciliation.
- Refer customers who have additional questions to the service consultant or other appropriate individual.
- Handle customer complaints with integrity and poise and escort or refer the customer to the appropriate individual for further communication.
- Perform general clerical duties.
- Attend training classes as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of general office experience required, auto dealership experience preferred
- Ability to use personal computer applications including word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks
- $14.00 per hour
Automotive, Cashier, Office