Subaru Ontairo is hiring for a Cashier/Receptionist to join our team! Are you a hyper-organized individual with experience working in customer service? Are you passionate about delivering a unique customer experience? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you. If you answered yes, we want to talk to you!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Prepare sales and service gas tickets for the accounting department
- Calculate the customer’s bill using the dealership’s computer system
- Handle customer complaints with integrity and poise
- Superior customer service skills
- Excelling communication skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Dealership experience
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
- Professional personal appearance
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Reference #: 169857