Business Development Representative
- Customer Service/Support
- Regular Full-Time
Martin Management Group is seeking Business Development Representatives (Full-time & Part-time)to join our team!
Martin Management Group was recently named as one of the "20 Best Companies to Work For in Bowling Green, KY" https://www.zippia.com/research/best-companies-in-bowling-green-ky/. Martin Management is one of the most respected automobile retail organizations in the nation and has consistently been ranked in the Automotive News Top 125 Dealership Groups! We are a world class dealer group that employs over 400 service and sales professionals. Our company thrives on the goal of professional growth through customer and employee satisfaction.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. We work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
- Excellent Pay!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Handle all incoming internet email leads and internet phone leads
- Schedule appointments for service departments
- Work with internet leads accordingly to set an appointment for a proper vehicle demonstration
- Direct customers to product information resources, including those available on the internet
- Deliver inquiries/messages intended for other sales personnel and departments promptly
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- One year of customer service experience
- One year of sales experience preferred
- Enthusiastic and Positive Attitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Drive to hit sales quotas and goals
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1083