Business Development Agent
Martin Management Group Is seeking to add a Business Development Agent to our team at El Monte Nissan. The BDC Representative is responsible for maximizing sales and profitability of the Business Development Center.
- Obtain new customers and raise CSI/SSI per company target.
- Schedule service appointments for customers.
- Create good public relations consistent with effective use of time lines.
- Update and purify customer records.
- Follow direction of BDC Manager and Sales Management team.
- Maintain a professional atmosphere within the BDC office.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Call center experience preferred, but not required.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks
$15.00 per hour + $2 commission for each appointment made and kept weekly + $125 if 300 outbound calls made weekly
Additional tiered bonuses based on appointments shown.
Job Reference #: 2130814