Body Shop Receptionist
- Regular Full-Time
Martin Management Group is hiring for a Body Shop Receptionist at our Downtown Nashville Motors Dealerships! If you are an outgoing individual with a passion for delivering a unique and positive customer experience, we want to talk to you!
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves. By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
- Answer all incoming telephone lines in a timely manner.
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the time the caller is placed on hold.
- File insurance claims.
- Ensure all insurance paperwork is in order before submitting.
- Provide Insurance adjusters consistent updates on vehicle status.
- Communicate messages to the appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Provide basic information to callers who have general inquiries.
- Perform general clerical duties.
- Sets all Body Shop appointments.
- Updates customers on the status of their vehicles and promise times.
- Receive customer vehicles for repairs.
- Inspect and deliver customer vehicles upon completion of repairs.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Educational: High school diploma or the equivalent preferred.
Special Skills (i.e., licenses, certifications, etc.): Excellent oral communication skills. Must speak clearly on the telephone, and convey an image of professionalism and competence to callers. Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information. Ability to use personal computer applications including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1121