Body Shop Manager
Martin Dodge Jeep Chrysler Ram is looking for a Body Shop Manager to join our team. If you enjoy delivering an excellent customer experience and have prior experience working as a Body Shop Manager, we want to talk to you!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Manage customer expectations
- Ensure work is performed efficiently and accurately
- Participate in all required training programs, certifications, schools, and events
- Ensure all tools and equipment are used safely and accurately
- Respond to safety concerns immediately
- Perform as a mentor
- Lead by example
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three years experience in the automotive industry (specifically in service and repairs)
- Great communication skills
- Great writing skills
- Ability to manage others
- Clean and valid driver’s license
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!