Body Shop Estimator
Hurricane Chevrolet is looking for a Body Shop Estimator to join our team. If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. We provide an excellent working environment and the opportunity to grow your career. Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Greet customers promptly
- Obtain customer and vehicle information
- Prepare body shop estimate of cost for labor and parts
- Establish follow up time or appointment
- Verify that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order
- Explain all completed work and charges to customers
- Good customer skills
- Good communication skills
- Some experience in writing profitable estimates
- Above average energy level
- Personal and professional integrity
- ADP computer experience a plus
- Clean and valid driver’s license
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Reference #: 133610