Body Shop Estimator
Martin Automotive Group is seeking a Body Shop Estimator to join our team at the Collision Center of Dayton. The Body Shop Estimator is responsible for performing accurate repair estimates, communicating repair estimates to customers, and working directly with insurance companies regarding body repair work. Must present a professional appearance.
- Perform all body repair estimates and follow up on unsold estimates.
- Schedule estimate and repair appointments.
- Dispatch work to body shop technicians.
- Contact customers when repair work is complete.
- Follow up with customers concerning repair preformed.
- Act as direct contact for various insurance companies.
- Ensure estimates and supplements are maintained properly.
- Inspect vehicle with customer against repair estimate and note any additional damage and items left in vehicle when accepting customer vehicle for repair.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow up with customers on unsold repair estimates.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year in body shop environment
- Valid driver's license
- Health, dental, vision, life
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Paychecks