Body Shop Administrator
Martin Automotive Group is seeking a Body Shop Administrator at our Downtown Subaru Hyundai dealership.
- Answer all incoming telephone lines in a timely manner.
- Accounts Payable
- Collect Accounts Receivable for Service, Parts, and Body Shop.
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the time the caller is placed on hold.
- Ensure all insurance paperwork is in order before submitting.
- Communicate messages to the appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Provide basic information to callers who have general inquiries.
- Perform general clerical duties.
- Updates customers on the status of their vehicles and promise times.
- Receive customer vehicles for repairs.
- Inspect and deliver customer vehicles upon completion of repairs.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or the equivalent preferred.
- Excellent oral communication skills. Must speak clearly on the telephone, and convey an image of professionalism and competence to callers.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Ability to use computer applications including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Heath, dental, vision, life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Paychecks
- $16.00 per hour
Body Shop Admin, Body Shop Receptionist, Accounts Receivable, AR, Receptionist, Administrator