BMW Master Certified MotorcycleTechnician
- Regular Full-Time
Martin Management Group is looking for a BMW Master Certified Motorcylce Technician to join our team ar our Harley Davidson Louisville location! Do you have prior experience working with motorcycles? Have you been specialized in particular areas of repair? Are you looking to work in a clean and safe environment? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Technician Specific Benefits
· Air-conditioned shop
· Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
· Uniforms provided
· Discounts on products and services
· Highly proficient shop with average technician proficiency nearing 100%!
· Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
· Harley Davidson University training expenses paid to further your career
· Clean and professional work environment
· Competitive wages
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Communicate with Parts department to obtain any necessary parts
- Communicate to service manager and service advisor any updates on timeline as well as completion date
- At least 1-year related experience and/or training
- Knowledge in all aspects of motorcycle repair
- Team player
- Good listener
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1045