Automotive Service Technician
Hurricane Chevrolet is looking for certified Automotive Service Technician to join our team! We are looking for certified technicians to join our team. We provide an excellent working environment and temperature-controlled environment. Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies
- Test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment; test drive vehicles
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Complete online multi-point inspection report
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience as an auto technician
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- ASE certified preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Team player
- Computer literate
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Valid driver’s license
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
At Martin Automotive Group, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you! Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Reference #: 227643