Automotive Service Technician ( $5,000 Sign-On Bonus)
Are you tired of feeling undervalued at work? Are you looking for a company you can grow your career with? Are you ready to make money? If you’re interested in a rewarding career with great pay, outstanding benefits and the opportunity to grow, come check us out today!!
Downtown Nashville Motors - Subaru/Hyundai is seeking talented and experienced Automotive Service Technicians to join our team! We are looking for car enthusiasts who are interested in building a career. If you are ambitious and have the right attitude, we can help you realize your full potential!
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies
- Test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment; test drive vehicles
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
- Complete online multi-point inspection report
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Maintain an organized and neat area
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis and repair experience
- Must have high level of motivation and service excellence attitude
- ASE certification (Preferred)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- We offer a full menu of Benefits and Incentives to our employees to including medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, 401K options and more!
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Generous Employee Incentives/Discounts
- Down Payment & Monthly Payment Assistance on Brand Vehicle Purchase!
- Career Development
- Performance/Retention Bonus & Recognition
- ASE Certification and On-going Training Program
- Generous employee incentives/discounts
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
At Martin Automotive Group, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Reference #: 150696