Automotive Service Technician ($2,500 Sign-On Bonus)
This position & dealership is located in Clarksburg, WV. Just 40 minutes from Morgantown!
Audi/Volkswagen of Clarksburg is looking for Automotive Service technicians to join our team! If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. We are looking for certified technicians to join our team. We provide an excellent working environment and temperature-controlled environment. Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
- $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies
- Test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment; test drive vehicles
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Complete online multi-point inspection report
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto technician
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- Fast learner
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Team player
- Computer literate
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Valid driver’s license
About the Dealership
Audi VW of Clarksburg, part of the Martin Management Group, believes our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned store treats our customers and our employees the way we want to be treated - like family! We support your growth in our organization and empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. The Martin Management stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Reference #: 204101