Automotive Parts Associate/Driver
Martin Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is looking for an Automotive Parts Associate/Driver to join our team! If you are organized, enjoy working with different departments and customers, and are a team player, we want to talk to you!
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Assist walk-in customers in selecting required parts, suggest companion requirements, offer specials, and ensure the customer is exposed to the full product line.
- Pull purchased parts from stock. If part is not in stock, determine availability and inform customer of expected date of arrival.
- Answer telephone calls, providing price quotes and other information, capture customer name and phone numbers.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery or pick-up.
- Verify "will-call" and "back-order" files weekly and return to vendors or stock those items not required.
- Assist the parts to service counter parts sales associate as necessary.
- Order parts not in stock as approved by the Parts Manager.
- Notify the customer and the Service Department when the parts arrive.
- Accept cash and credit payments. Keep cash register accurate.
- Assist with organization and cleanliness of parts department.
- Pick up and delivery company owned vehicles to dealerships and auctions.
- Ensure that vehicles are delivered in the same condition they were received in.
- Deliver necessary paperwork and key to appropriate personnel.
- Obtain proper paperwork and keys from selling party and return to General Manager.
- Ensure Sign off form is completed
- Maintain procession of dealer plate and return to General Manager.
- Turn in expense report and receipts in a timely manager to General Manager.
- Notify General Manager about any incidents including speeding tickets, light obstructions, etc.
- Notify General Manager about all drivability issues and damage to vehicle.
- Drive defensively.
- Comply with all motor vehicle laws.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle.
- Ensure registration and license tag are current.
- Ensure all occupants wear seatbelts.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience as a Driver is preferred
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented, professional appearance and strong work ethic
- Must have a clean and valid driver's license
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!