We are seeking an Auto Detailer to join our team.
- Wash vehicle exterior, using cleaning solution, water, cloths and brushes.
- Apply wax to body and wipe or buff surface, using cloth or buffing machine.
- Vacuum interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
- Clean upholstery, rugs and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators and cleaning devices.
- Apply revitalizers and preservation agents to vinyl or leather surfaces and treat fabrics with spot- and stain-resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
- Clean engine and engine compartment with steam-cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents to remove grease and other materials.
- Apply special purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, following recommendations of the product’s manufacturer.
- Apply paint to chipped body surfaces of vehicles using touch-up paint.
- Apply dyes and reconditioning chemicals to convertible/vinyl tops of vehicles to restore color and condition.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Complete OSHA right-to-know training.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- One year minimum related experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of automotive repair and maintenance
- Must detail 35 cars per week
Up to $600 per week
Auto Detailer, Detail, Carwash, Automotive, Detailer