AUDI Service Technician
Martin Automotive Group is looking for an Audi Certified Service Technician to join our team at our Audi Volkswagen of Clarksburg dealership. We are looking for certified technicians to join our team. Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
**$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS**
Our brand new facility will be ready soon! I-79 visibility and easy access from South Pittsburg.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies
- Test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment; test drive vehicles
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Complete online multi-point inspection report
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- 8 years experience as an OEM certified technician (Audi, VW not required)
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- Computer literate
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Valid driver’s license
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks
- $62,400-$88,000 annual compensation range potential
- President’s Club (see details below)
President’s Club for Technicians
The President’s Club is an exclusive club for our most elite technicians. The criteria are based on both flag hours and clock hours. Any technician that clocks at least 1900 hours and flags at least 2000 hours within a calendar year is eligible. To honor this huge achievement, the technician is invited to attend the Martin Group’s annual Awards Banquet. At the banquet, the hard working team members will be given a recognition plaque and a check based on his or her years with the organization.
Audi, Volkswagen, Audi Tech, Audi Technician, Volkswagen Tech, Volkswagen Technician, Automotive Technician, Mechanic, Dealership, Service Tech, Service Technician, Auto Tech