Audi Master Automotive Service Technician
- Regular Full-Time
Martin Management Group is seeking a talented and experienced Master Audi Volkswagon Technician to join our team at our Audi Volkwagon at Clarksburg dealership. We strive for excellence when comes to our customers and employees. We look for professionals who take pride in delivering outstanding service and quality work to our customers and to each other. If you are ambitious and have the right attitude, we can help you realize your full potential!
**$2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS**
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- We offer a full menu of Benefits and Incentives to our employees to including medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, 401K options and more!
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Career Development
- Performance/Retention Bonus & Recognition
- ASE Certification and On-going Training Program
- Generous employee incentives/discounts
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employee
- President's Club (see details below)
President’s Club for Technicians
The President’s Club is an exclusive club for our most elite technicians. The criteria are based on both flag hours and clock hours. Any technician that clocks at least 1900 hours and flags at least 2000 hours within a calendar year is eligible. To honor this huge achievement, the technician is invited to attend the Martin Group’s annual Awards Banquet. At the banquet, the hard working team members will be given a recognition plaque and a check based on his or her years with the organization.
- $5000 for One Year of Employment
- $6000 for Two Years of Employment
- $7000 for Three Years of Employment
- $8000 for Four Years of Employment
- $9000 for Five Years of Employment
- $10,000 for Six plus Years of Employment
In addition to the financial rewards and recognition plaque, the President’s Club members will also be eligible for a Demo, per company policy.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies
- Test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment; test drive vehicles
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
- Complete online multi-point inspection report
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Maintain an organized and neat area
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis and repair experience
- Must have high level of motivation and service excellence attitude
- ASE certification (Preferred)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen