Audi Master Automotive Service Technician
- Regular Full-Time
Martin Management Group is seeking a talented and experienced Master Audi Volkswagon Technician to join our team at our Audi Volkwagon at Clarksburg dealership. We strive for excellence when comes to our customers and employees. We look for professionals who take pride in delivering outstanding service and quality work to our customers and to each other. If you are ambitious and have the right attitude, we can help you realize your full potential!
**$2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS**
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- We offer a full menu of Benefits and Incentives to our employees to including medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, 401K options and more!
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Career Development
- Performance/Retention Bonus & Recognition
- ASE Certification and On-going Training Program
- Generous employee incentives/discounts
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
At Martin Automotive Group, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies
- Test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment; test drive vehicles
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
- Complete online multi-point inspection report
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Maintain an organized and neat area
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis and repair experience
- Must have high level of motivation and service excellence attitude
- ASE certification (Preferred)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1016