Assistant Parts Manager (Harley-Davidson Bowling Green)
Harley-Davidson Bowling Green is looking for a talented Assistant Parts Manager to join our team!
Martin Automotive Group was recently named as one of the "20 Best Companies to Work For in Bowling Green, KY" https://www.zippia.com/research/best-companies-in-bowling-green-ky/. Martin Automotive Group is one of the most respected automobile retail organizations in the nation and has consistently been ranked in the Automotive News Top 125 Dealership Groups! We are a world class dealer group that employs over 400 service and sales professionals. Our company thrives on the goal of professional growth through customer and employee satisfaction.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongsteach of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
- Excellent Compensation
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Assist in establishing and maintaining procedures to safeguard inventory.
- Maintaining appropriate inventory levels in accordance with industry standards.
- Perform periodic inventory cycle counts on a consistent basis.
- Work with the Parts and Service Manager to ensure timely availability of parts needed.
- Serve as liaison with factory representatives. Complete manufacturer meeting notes.
- Understand and stay informed of and comply with federal, state and local regulations affecting parts sales.
- Handle customer complaints immediately and according to facility guidelines.
- Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect parts operations such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA right-to-know and shipping regulations. Complete OSHA training and ensure completion of OSHA training by department employees.
- Assist in the collection of past-due accounts.
- Complete all training as directed by management.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Personnel Policy Manual and other corporate policies.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Three or more year’s related experience in an power sports parts management position preferred.
- Two or more years of sales experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Reference #: 261135