Assistant General Merchandise Manager
Harley-Davidson Louisville is looking for an Assistant General Merchandise Manager to join our team! Are you passionate about delivering a unique customer service experience? Are you passionate about the Harley lifestyle and brand? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you! You’ll work closely with customers as well as participate in bike events, workshops, parties, and rides.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Provide excellent customer service to all of the dealership’s customers
- Assist customers with their selection of merchandise and offer additional product that compliments the purchase.
- Accept cash and credit card payments for merchandise purchases. Keep cash register accurate. Create special orders if needed.
- Notify customers when special orders or back-ordered items are received.
- Answer telephone calls, providing price quotes and other information, capture customer name and phone numbers.
- Assist with organization and cleanliness of general merchandise department.
- Receive and stock incoming inventory. Verify receipts against purchase orders.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service.
- Assist with set-up, organization, and staging of special events.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least one year experience and or General Merchandise or Retail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Customer service commitment
- Sales experience a plus, but not required
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Reference #: 224593