Assistant General Merchandise Manager
- Customer Service/Support
- Regular Full-Time
Martin Management Group is looking for an Assistant General Merchandise Manager to join our team at our Harley Davidson Louisville Location! If you are organized, enjoy working with different departments and customers, and are a team player, we want to talk to you!
- Assist customers with their selection of merchandise and offer additional product that compliments the purchase.
- Accept cash and credit card payments for merchandise purchases. Keep cash register accurate. Create special orders if needed.
- Notify customers when special orders or back-ordered items are received.
- Answer telephone calls, providing price quotes and other information, capture customer name and phone numbers.
- Assist with organization and cleanliness of general merchandise department.
- Receive and stock incoming inventory. Verify receipts against purchase orders.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service.
- Assist with set-up, organization, and staging of special events.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- One year in retail sales
- Management experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent