Subaru Ontario is seeking an Assistant Controller to join our team! That provides sales and expense analyses for all departments, fairly represents the financial condition of the facility, develops controls necessary for the proper conduct of the business, maintains accurate records and establishes and maintains the date processing capabilities to accomplish the facilities’ objectives.
Martin Automotive Group has developed into one of the most successful and respected automobile retail organizations in the nation and has consistently been ranked in the Automotive News Top 125 Dealership Groups! We are a world class dealer group that employs over 400 service and sales professionals. Our company thrives on the goal of professional growth through customer and employee satisfaction.
- Prepare a complete financial statement and submit it to the manufacturer in a timely manner.
- Interpret and analyze the financial statement on an on-going basis.
- Monitor adjustments to inventory accounts. Ensure proper approvals.
- Responsible for opening all dealership mail and distributing appropriately.
- Complete all appropriate local, state and federal tax filings (sales, payroll).
- Monitor and evaluate all balance sheet accounts. Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Administer payroll policies.
- Assist in the purchase of property and liability insurance.
- Report all insurance claims in a timely manner.
- Program coordination for safeguarding customer information and other corporate policies (red flags, etc.).
- Maintain personnel and medical folders on each facility employee.
- Complete all necessary paperwork for new employees on their first day of work.
- Complete all training as directed by management.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Personnel Policy Manual and other corporate policies.
- Any other duties as assigned.
-Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
-Minimum 2 - 3 years experience
-1 year working in automotive industry (preferred).
The successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits package
- Vacation Pay
- 401 K
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Reference #: 312511