Due to recent growth Downtown Nashville Hyundai and Subaru has a brand new position. We are looking for an Apprentice Technician. An Apprentice Technician is a training position to become an Automotive Technician and must be able to safely operate shop equipment, demonstrate the ability to learn and repeat basic mechanical repairs, and comply with Downtown Nashville Motors, OSHA and EPA policies. Individuals selected for this position receive 12-15 weeks of training. Successful completion leads to promotion to Automotive Technician.
- Complete Apprenticeship training outlined in manufacturers guidlines
- Complete multi-point vehicle inspection form.
- Perform work as outlined on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with facility and factory standards.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional work is necessary.
- Ensure customer’s vehicles are kept clean.
- Keep Service area neat and clean and be able to account for all dealership owned tools and equipment.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
Our Commitment to You:
- Paid vacation!
- Health benefits!
- At least 2 years relevant experience.
- Must be available to work all shifts, including Saturdays.
- Ability to use personal computer applications related to training and vehicle diagnostic software.
- Current valid driver’s license.
- Manual dexterity.
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 151917