Co-Mar Aviation is looking for an Aircraft Mechanic to join our team! If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean/safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. The Aircraft Mechanic is responsible for providing professional aircraft maintenance and repairs while maintaining all appropriate safety and regulatory standards.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Receive aircraft maintenance and repair requests
- Inspect, diagnose and assess the feasibility of maintenance and repair issues
- Prepare estimates for maintenance/repairs
- Schedule and perform maintenance/repairs and conduct/observe tests and system checks
- Maintain logbooks and other records to provide required documentation of work
- Work with Operations Manager to establish appropriate pricing for maintenance/repairs
- Work with Operations Manager/Customer Service Reps on billing and collections
- Approve and return aircraft to service after maintenance/repairs
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels of parts, tools and service equipment
- Maintain current service manuals, service bulletins, A/D lists, wiring diagrams, etc.
- Maintain FBO ground support equipment
- Assist in marketing and developing aircraft maintenance business
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have current A&P and IA Certifications
- Three years of experience servicing, maintaining and repairing single-engine and multi-engine fixed-wing aircraft, including annual inspections
- Valid FAA mechanic's license with airframe and power plant ratings
- Must have complete set of aircraft mechanic tools
- No past FAA regulation violations
- Inspection Authorization certification
- Current valid driver’s license
About our Company
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!