Martin Automotive Group is seeking an Accounting Clerk to join our team at Downtown Subaru Hyundai. The Accounting Clerk processes all vehicle transactions. Verifies costs, including costs of reconditioning and equipment add-ons for the accounting department, stocks in new units and tracks vehicle receivables.
- Receive and process paperwork from the F&I department.
- Prepare payoff checks for new vehicles and trade-ins.
- Post vehicle sales and purchases.
- Stock in new vehicles to the inventory management system.
- Maintain vehicle inventory reconciliations.
- Follow up on vehicle receivables including incentives, reserves and dealer trades.
- Assist with daily bank deposits.
- Perform general clerical duties.
- Attend training classes as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 year Account degree preferred
- 2-5 years Automotove experience preferred
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks