Accountant (Harley - Davidson Bowling Green)
Harley-Davidson Bowling Green is seeking a talented Accounting Clerk to join our team!
Martin Automotive Group was recently named as one of the "20 Best Companies to Work For in Bowling Green, KY" https://www.zippia.com/research/best-companies-in-bowling-green-ky/. Martin Automotive Group is one of the most respected automobile retail organizations in the nation and has consistently been ranked in the Automotive News Top 125 Dealership Groups! We are a world class dealer group that employs over 400 service and sales professionals. Our company thrives on the goal of professional growth through customer and employee satisfaction.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
- Prepare daily bank deposits and reconcile petty cash
- Maintain vendor records and track outstanding obligations payable by due date
- Examine and distribute vendor invoices and other payment requests to appropriate general ledger account classifications.
- Issue checks in payment of merchandise purchases, supplies, services and customer accommodations.
- Compile payroll information for submission to an external payroll service
- Comply with Department of Motor Vehicle regulations, file all required reports, and remit all payments on a timely basis.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation.
- Comply with Department of Motor Vehicle regulations, file all required reports and remit all payments timely
- 1-3 years accounting experience (Associates degree in Accounting preferred)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Current valid driver's license
- Must be able to travel up to 10%
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Training and development opportunities
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Reference #: 253177