Accountant (Harley - Davidson Bowling Green)
Harley-Davidson Bowling Green is seeking a talented Accountant to join our team!
Martin Automotive Group was recently named as one of the "20 Best Companies to Work For in Bowling Green, KY" https://www.zippia.com/research/best-companies-in-bowling-green-ky/. Martin Automotive Group is one of the most respected automobile retail organizations in the nation and has consistently been ranked in the Automotive News Top 125 Dealership Groups! We are a world class dealer group that employs over 400 service and sales professionals. Our company thrives on the goal of professional growth through customer and employee satisfaction.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Create and update monthly marketing budget and variance reports
- Reconcile all subsidiary ledgers to general ledger control balances monthly and maintain spreadsheets or other auxiliary sub-ledgers to supplement standard accounting software capabilities.
- Prepare daily bank deposits by compiling and reconciling reports
- Maintain vendor records and track outstanding obligations payable by due date
- Issue checks in payment of merchandise purchases, supplies, services and customer accommodations
- Comply with Department of Motor Vehicle regulations, file all required reports and remit all payments timely
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years accounting experience preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Current valid driver's license
- Must be able to travel up to 10%
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Training and development opportunities
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Reference #: 253177