Downtown Nashville Hyundai/Subaru has a HUGE opportunity for an experienced Special Finance Manager! Previous automotive finance experience is REQUIRED! Applicants must be high energy, personable individuals with a VERY PROFESSIONAL APPEARANCE and strong customer relations skills! This is a BIG TIME opportunity for experienced Automotive F&I professionals to further their careers with one of the area’s fastest growing dealerships.
- Competitive Compensation Plan!
- Great Benefits Package - Health, 401K, & paid vacations!
- Flexible work schedules!
- Offer financing to customers and provide them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties.
- Seek new lending institutions and maintain good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Process financing and leasing deals accurately and secure approval through financial sources.
- Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments.
- Create and maintain a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department.
- Train and provide the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs.
- Previous Dealership Special Finance Experience
- Professional Appearance And Communication Skills
- Integrity, A Positive Attitude And A Strong Work Ethic Required
- Valid Drivers License
Downtown Nashville Hyundai and Subaru is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug free environment.