Hurricane Chevrolet is looking for a Service Technician to join our team! We are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource - our employees. If you want to work in an environment where customer service is our passion and if you have at least two years of relevant experience, our Service Technician position may be for you!
- Complete multi-point vehicle inspection form.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Communicate with Parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Follow manufacturers' procedures for warranty parts retention.
- Document work performed.
- Road-test vehicles when necessary.
- Attend factory-sponsored training classes as directed.
- Paid vacation!
- Health benefits!
- We promote from within!
- Two years as a technician's helper or apprentice in an automotive repair facility or related experience.
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance.
- ASE certification preferred.
- General mechanical skills and manual dexterity.
- Current valid driver's license.
Job Reference #: 246668